PPC 05-128 PHIX COROSION TREATMENT GALLON
PHIX CORROSION TREATMENT – It’s hot, it’s humid, and you’ve got rust – anything from five minutes to 50 year’s worth. What to do? Just PHIX the problem! Spray, brush, or soak to 1) totally dissolve the rust, 2) etch and zinc plate the cleaned metal surface, and 3) phosphate coat the zinc, leaving the surface totally prepped and ready to paint, oil, or polish. PHIX works in seconds (or minutes depending on the severity or degree of rust). WOW! No hassle! Great for restoration projects!
Used in Body Shops Nationwide!
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-corrosive.
- Eliminates need for etching primers.
- Increases shop efficiency and work quality.
- Dissolves corrosion where grinding is impossible.
- Provides long-term protection for bare metals.